All non-financial donations please BRING or SEND to the House of Ukraine.
Please do not bring large items to the House of Ukraine as space is very limited.
1. High priority donations:
– military supplies (helmets 3A, kevlar vests protection standard IV, kevlar plates, monoculars with a magnetic arrow, thermal imagers, boots, knee pads, gloves, military clothes) – NEW or USED;
– military aid kits and medicines (see the detailed list here);
– protein and energy bars (like Clif Bars);
– suitcases and duffle bags;
2. Other humanitarian supplies:
– medical supplies (Theraflu, Tylenol/Acetaminophen/Ibuprophen, Gelofusine, dressing bags, needles №20, 10, catheters, needles КВ-3, Sets for measuring central venous pressure, infusions of Sodium Chloride, drip systems, Sam Splint, Duoderm Dressing, Skin Staplers, etc.)
– NEW children’s clothes and shoes
3. Check out our Amazon wishlist
Your purchases will be delivered directly to our warehouse.
We cannot accept donations of used clothing at this time.
Please make your contribution using our PayPal account:
House of Ukraine, Inc. is an IRS 501(C)3 non-profit corporation. For donation and tax purposes:
For more information on donating, volunteering, or sponsoring, please contact us at our mailing address:
House of Ukraine, Inc.
P.O. Box 2043
La Mesa, CA 91943
or by email: email@example.com